Buy AD Space

sobota, 16. marec 2013

Zegolia.com - UPDATE 16/03/2013

The site has launched on 10th of March as promised, payments are weekly, you gotta surf 48 pages in a week to get paid. I currently got $0.70 with $5 FREE investment for one ad pack. So far it looks good. I haven't figured yet how to request a payment, so I'm guessing they're automatic or payment button shows when you reach $10, which is payout minimum. I'll keep you posted on this one. And since site design is very much similar to Amazing Profit Reward, which is showing signs of SCAM, let's hope this is not ran by the same Admin and that it stays online. So far it's paying and various forums are reporting 1'st payments. I'm posting copy of one below, just for your personal reference.



You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrust Pay member! Keep this email as your receipt.
From STPay member email: stppay@zegolia.com From STPay username: PAYGEGR Transaction ID Number: 27xxxxxxx4 Amount: USD 50.21 Details (if provided): Cashout I.D #

...They paying ref.. on Thursday and profit on Saturday...So today I found some profit on my account and ordered withdraw.. After 6 hours I got money
You have received a payment to your account :
Date: 3/16/2013 4:18 PM Batch: 135995277 From Account: U8141103 (ZegoliaLR Account) Amount: $17.67




MORE INFO ON THE PROGRAM IN THIS BLOG POST

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar