Buy AD Space

ponedeljek, 18. marec 2013

UPDATE: 18/03/2012 - Info on Amazing Profit Reward and Profitable Sunrise


Just general update on the programs and if they are still safe to invest into.

Profitable Sunrise.com: (RED ALERT! Shutdown!)

wanted to let you all know that ProfitableSunrise.com is still down, soon it will be a week, no offical statement from Roman Novak, so we may as well wait in vain - no one knows yet. Lets wait a few days more and see what happens, though I doubt the site will be back at all, I think this might be the end. As you can see I left the banner on the side still there, just in case, the site doesn't work anyway. Let's see if that changes in the coming weeks, I'm holding some hope, but not too much.

Amazing Profit Reward: (PAYMENT RECEIVED AFTER ALL - BACK IN BUSINESS)


So 4 days ago I reported there were complaint that Amazing Profit Reward may have gone to scam. I'm glad to see this is not the case. My requested payment of $10 was released to my STP account today. So they are still paying. With just slow delay I suppose, but paying. I suggest you wait a week or so until we see if they still pay - and this time on time as their FAQ says, in 48 hours, as if they will stop following their own rules, it might be good to slow down with your investing, as the site that doesn't follow their rules and serve their customers right is not 100% reliable. I'm posting my payment proof shortly, so watch for that one.


I hope you are having a nice start of the week.
Best,
-S.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar