Buy AD Space

sobota, 16. marec 2013

UPDATE: 16/03/2012 - RED ALERT! for Profitable sunrise, Amazing Profit Reward and Money Maker Surf

I know it's been silent here  a few days now. I got payments from programs which I'll post in a few minutes. However, I'm reposting a RED ALERT! for Profitable Sunrise, Amazing Profit Reward.com and Money Maker Surf.

Profitable Sunrise.com: (RED ALERT! Shutdown!)

The program has been online for quite a long time, but with SEC interventing this might be the end of it as we see it. Their site went down on 14th of March reporting they are changing servers to move to Hong Kong where funds would be safer. However, no official email or anything fro Roman Novak. Its been more than 48 hours since the site is down, so I'm taking down my promotional banners from the side of my panel here on my blog. I lost over $100 there, so all my downline, I hope you got your interest out before the shutdown.
Leaving banner up 2 more days in case its a false alert.

Amazing Profit Reward: (2 days of no PAYMENT)

This progam was paying nicely until 2 days ago on 14/03/2012.
Forums reporting they haven't been paid. I requested my first payment of $10 something there more than 48 hours ago, which in FAQ is promised timeframe in which we get paid and so far it hasn't hit my Solid Trust Pay. So STOP INVESTING into this one, it may be false alert, but until and if I get paid I advise you don't invest any Fresh funds into it anymore. Leaving banner up 2 more days in case its a false alert.

Money Maker Surf.net: (404 error, suspended website)

This one is gone. Site suspened and admin ran with our cash, I lost $24 here, I hope you got your investment out before their demise. Also removing banner from my blog.

ON THE OTHER HAND, i GOT 3 NEW PROGRAMS for you which are paying INSTANTLY, I WILL POST THEM SHORTLY.


I hope you are having a nice weekend.
Best,
-S.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar