Buy AD Space

četrtek, 21. marec 2013

General update (21/03/2013): Programs Progress + Advertising Space

To fill you in with my current progress. I requested a payment with IboCap a few hours ago, lets hope they pay, I'll keep you posted.

Profitablesunrise is still offline. There's some new news floating around that it should be back up and running on 22th of March, meaning in 24 hours, so let's see if that will really happen. Supposedly Roman Novak, the founder of the website moved servers to China and he's setting up everything.

On the other hand, InstantCashSurf is paying out nicely still as you can see in my recent payment proof.

On Probux I'm building up my daily earnings to reach $70 for the upgrade as I reached my 200 limit of rented referrals.

Neobux is very slow in earnings lately, I got 217 referrals in which about 130 are not clicking for the past 5 or more days, hope they get active soon again as I currently don't have enough to recycle as I'm barely covering up renewing expenses, hopefully clicks pick up.

On IsmAdsIncome I'm slowly getting to $10 earned, so I can repurchase or withdraw, not sure yet, but probably I'll leave this site as earning is really very, very slow.

ClickPaid's launch is just around the corner, I'm building my team there nicely, though no one is investing yet, but probably testing out FREE $10.20 which I'm doing too.

On Trideci I'm slowly getting to $2 in my balance, but it'll still take some time until I can upgrade as I probably won't invest in the program from my own pocket.

Roxilia - My second good daily INSTANT earner has their server down due to cheating members making fake accounts and earning FREE $5. Personally I hope they all get banned, cheating is very bad for us honest members that try hard to refer new people into the program. Admin updated on Facebook that the site should be up and running normally again in next 24 hours - let's hope so.


ADVERTISING SPACE:

Since traffic started to build up on my blog, I put up advertising space, so from now on you can advertise your links on my blog through Adhitz. Just hold your mouse on the banners on the side or top of my blog where you see 'adhitz.com' logo and you will see 'advertise here' button will appear, click it and follow the instructions.

So far that's it as far as program updates and my personal earning goes. I'll keep you posted when I got news again.

Enjoy the rest of the week everyone.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar